Why i have different color after remove ?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Christina
Why i have different color after remove ?

Hi ! Every time when someone or I put henna on my hands, after remove henna it comes different color! From fingers to hand it come dark orange color but little up very very low color like its already for week on my hands but its not ! What I should do ? I need Dark maroon color on all hands .
Thank you !

Jen
Re: Why i have different color after remove ?
Henna gets darker where skin is thickest. Henna is a translucent dye so layers of it will look darker. Thicker skin has more layers to soak up dye. You should find its darkest on the whole palm side, followed by the backs of fingers, the knuckle area on the back of the hand, lighter yet on the top of the hand, and lightest above the wrist. This is normal. Its how natural henna works for everyone. If you see uniform color from fingertip to forearm than it is not natural henna. For the most part chemical products marketed as henna are unsafe, but if you NEED uniform color consider this product, although it doesn't last as long as henna.

http://www.mehandi.com/shop/faux/index.html
Christina
Re: Why i have different color after remove ?
Ohhh thats good ! I thought already that I have something wrong with my skin ! Thanks a lot ! :)