Jamalia

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
myna102
Jamalia
I have alway's used this, never had any problems, i haven't been in about a year is there anything new i should know about Thank you
Jen
Re: Jamalia
You must mean Jamila. I find it to be an acceptable, but not stellar brand. The nice thing about it is that you can occasionally find it in local stores instead of having to turn to mail order, and its definitely better than anything you'll find in a bulk bin at a health food store! I tend to prefer something a little stringier though.

The dimensions of the box have changed a little. Its a little more flat and broad now. Just remember to look for the date stamp on the bottom. If it doesn't have one at all, its not BAQ.
Viljaana
I've read from a hair forum that there are counterfeit Jamila on the market. If this one was really spelled Jamalia, I woud be suspisious. The counterfeit I read of was sold in identical box to the real one, but the bag inside wasn't sealed and the smell was awfull and toxic.
Jen
There is plenty of real Jamila on the market. Again, look for the date stamp on the bottom, and be aware of the current packaging for the date... Abid and Co, who manufactures Jamila, changes the packaging in small ways each year to give the counterfeiters a hard time. I haven't really heard of their being much trouble with this in a couple years.