Opinion needed on reaching out to clients

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
HummaHR
Opinion needed on reaching out to clients

Hello everyone, I wanted opinion on two things, all and any advise are welcomed.

1)Cold emails

I send email to event co-ordinators and this is my template, please let me know what you think.

Hello,I am Henna artist based out of Stouffville, my name is Humma. I am reaching out to you as I would like to a be a part of your upcoming (insert event date and time). I have had the pleasure of doing several community events over the years (I.e. Lebovic Haunted House since 2009, Ballantrae fair 2011 ), as well as private corporate events. I practice natural and safe Henna (home made no added chemicals). This art form of temporary tattoos is fun and appropriate for all ages. You may see some of my work here facebook.com/Henna.Raj.HR to use as a visual reference. The fees for my services are $ per hour plus applicable taxes.I know that if I would be apart the event that I will help to make it more memorable for the attendees, and so I look forward to your response.

2)was hoping if i could get an opinion about my facebook page so far. It is still a work in process.

looking forward to all advise

Viljaana
Re: Opinion needed on reaching out to clients
Hello, Humma!

I don't have any opinions about the letter, but I'd like to inform you that the facebook link you provided doesn't work :(. Could you resend it?
CCartwrightJones
admin
 I never had much luck with cold calls or letters.  Your letter's fine ... adding pictures might help.
HummaHR
Thank you both for your valued opinion. Sorry about the link i had changed it a day or two after posting on the form. The link is as follows: facebook.com/hrhennaraj
Drax
Hi Humma! Your letter sounds pretty good, but you need to take care of a few typos- "Hello,I am Henna artist" should read "Hello, I am a henna artist" "apart the event" should read "a part of the event" It might also be helpful to state how many years of experience you have, it does lend credibility. Best of luck!