in love with henna<3

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
reilly0167
in love with henna<3

Hi there..thank you so much in approving me to your henna forum page....last week i did my first henna treatment..very pleasant experiance i must say...didnt have any problem in making my first mix ..application was fun..VERY little mess and wash out a breeze..dont mean to brag here lol...yes my hair felt dry and tangly..i use conditioner to ease in the wash out..then do oil treatment on my hair and scalp which helps alot....especially with the itcheys...for my very first question how soon can i do another treatment..is there a certain time to wait for the next go around?....also i made an infused oil made with sweet almond oil a bit of 100 percent shea butter and olive oil with a couple of spoons of henna..havent used it yet..i figured it be a treat between henna spa time(i say that in my home cuz while its on my head for however long i like its relaxing time and wine lol)...do you think my concoction i made with these ingredients be beneficial?...your advice will be gratefully appreciated..thank you =)

mbyrne
admin
We recommend waiting at least

We recommend waiting at least a couple of weeks in between treatments to allow the hair to fully process the henna. The oils mixed with henna probably wont do very much color wise, but the oil and shea butter might help the hair a bit!

reilly0167
Thank you so much :)

Thank you so much :)

reilly0167
Hi there...is there any way

Hi there...is there any way to naturally lighten hair to at least remove dark commercial hair dye...i keep reading how some chemicals react with henna and it scares me....seen tutorials of how to do it for example chamomille tea and lemon juice..any suggestions?

m_moore
admin
You can use clarifying

You can use clarifying shampoo to wash the hair. You may also use vitamin c powder mixed into clarifying shampoo and leave this on for 20 minutes and follow with a deep conditioner.  If the henna is 100% pure, there will be no reactions =]

reilly0167
Awesome sauce will do =)

Awesome sauce will do =)