Dilute Indigo\buxus

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nargilyos
Dilute Indigo\buxus

Hello,
I'm usually mixing Indigo\cassia  or buxus\cassia together.  
I'd like to replace cassia with something else, that will dilute the mix and maybe give some extra advantages. but my main purpose is simply diluting it because Its too strong for me just indigo or buxus.

Can you give me ideas for simple materials that I can use for this propuse? 

Thanks!

m_moore
admin
What color do you have and

What color do you have and what color are you looking for? Usually Cassia and Indigo turn green together...

Nargilyos
Hi

Hi
Before couple of months ago I consult with you in this forum. I have light red hair, without  any grey hair. I'm trying to get darker shade (more "ashy" shade, less light ginger hair, but also I don't want to change it to be too dark).  
I'm achiving it with a combination of cassia and buxus (I tried also cassia and Indigo but it was much intense).  I noticed I'm getting itchiness scalp from the cassia (I don't use lemon or something else that can give me itchiness. even my shampoo is organic).
I know its rare but I think its the cassia (and not the buxus\indigo). so I would like to find alternative for it to mix with buxus \indigo. 

Thanks!

m_moore
admin
Have you tried mixing cassia,

Have you tried mixing cassia, henna and indigo together in equal parts, with amla powder in the cassia and henna? The best way to test to see if you are having problems with any of the plants is to test on the inside of your elbow.   Cassia is probably the least likely to make the scalp itch. Even if something is organic, one can be allergic to it.

Nargilyos
I tried different combination

I tried different combination of Cassia, Indigo, buxus and Amla, but I found that the best results for me is to use just buxus/indigo and cassia. actually right now I'm using buxus that I orderd from Italy and I'm quite sure its real buxus and not fake indigo. (I'm using all the other products from your store).

Its strange because I dont have any reaction if I put it on the inside of my elbow -
http://dylansteinacupuncture.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/dermatitis_e...
like this location- right? I don't have something like this if I'm putting any of these materials. 
How long I need to put it to exam the reaction? I tried put it max of 2 hours because its the time of my application on my scalp. 

I'm thinking its the cassia because I made cassia treatment alone and I got itchy scalp after and during the treatment. 

Thanks! 

m_moore
admin
That's the correct spot! I

That's the correct spot! I recommend leaving it on until it dries up and cakes off.  It could be if it was a hot day, and if you had plastic on, that it could have just been a heat rash.

We haven't been able to find any buxus that's pure.. I would recommend testing it, if you can, or asking for lab test, as buxus is an ashy kind of tone, and really would be green with cassia.  Do you have rust in your water? I ask because that can contribute to red colors.