Got nice color, what happens if i want to make it more orange?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
angiejaan
Got nice color, what happens if i want to make it more orange?
hi, i just henna my hair because i wanted a ginger/orange color, i softly bleached my hair and i got i nice color but i wanted more brigth and orange but i heard if i dye again it will become redish and darker. Is that true? will i look redhair after the orange i have? any idea on how to make it more close to ginger? Thanks :)
Jocelyn (not verified)
brighter and orangier

Hi Angiejaan,

Hi have a couple questions before I can make any suggestions for you...

Did you use Ancient Sunrise henna and if so do you know which henna you used, Twilight, Jasmine or Monsoon?

How long has it been since you used the henna last? I ask because there is an oxidation period of about 5-7 days when the color is still developing. 

Hair that has been chemically treated will typically fade so this may work to your advantage.  If the color fades some then chances are it won't get very dark with multiple applications. 

Let me know what type of henna you used and when and we'll go from there!

Have a great day!

angiejaan
thanks for replying, this
thanks for replying, this time i used henna family brought from arabic country, i think is yemeni henna and it came in a bag with not name and its pure henna. i did that just two days ago.
rchou
admin
orange

Hello,

Because I don't know what type of henna you're using, I wouldn't be able to give an accurate answer for what would happen, but if you'd like to keep a bright coppery tone in your hair, I'd recommend using Ancient Sunrise Rajasthani Jasmine henna dye released with Copperberry fruit acid. The jasmine is a lighter, brighter henna, and the copperberry keeps it bright, preventing darkening.