cassia for white and iron grey hair

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
GayleT
cassia for white and iron grey hair

Hello,

I use henna and am happy with it. My friend wants to try using cassia. She doesn't want any red or strawberry blond colour. She has white hair and iron grey hair. I know the cassia will colour the white hair. Will it cover the iron grey hair? She doesn't have dye-resistant grey. She wants a blond or light ash blond hair. She'll even go a bit darker; she just doesn't want red/copper/strawberry colour.

I'm not sure what to mix with the cassia, or even if I need to mix henna or indigo with the cassia. I'd appreciate any thoughts!

thanks!

enissel
admin
Cassia on Gray Hair

Hello,

Cassia will color gray and white hair. Often an overnight application is necessary to see results, if the hair is resistant.  Using a clarifying shampoo or Rainwash before application, will reduce the risk of the color coming a weird color due to mineral buildup. I would test the Ancient Sunrise Blonde Kit and the Ancient Sunrise Chai kit. The Blonde kit is Cassia and a fruit acid. Chai is mostly Cassia, with a small amount of Henna and Indigo to make it more of a dark blonde/ light brown shade. Sample kits: http://www.mehandi.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=123

GayleT
Thank you so much for the

Thank you so much for the information! She has grey and white hair, so I'll try both sample kits.

enissel
admin
Gray and white hair

Hello,

You are welcome! Feel free to contact customer service as well if you have questions. 330-673-0600, or toll free 1-855-634-2634, email helpdesk@mehandi.com or online chat with us.