No free lunches - hair extensions and fake-lashes

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
hennakatrin
admin
No free lunches - hair extensions and fake-lashes

It is almost norm here for women who try to be more beautiful wear hair-extensions and fake-lashes. Hair-extensions are somehow like passed boom but fake-lashes is very IN. I can understand the worry of those who do have really unhappy and poor hair - within last 2 years I have seen oh-so-many of them... And I somehow do understand why they crab for extensions like for a helping straw...
However - fake-lashes do look SO fake that... I don't quite get it. OK - if you are a show-dancer and it is a part of your show-makeup... but to wear them daily, working as a secretary, shop-seller etc. Just don't get it.

Paytime looks like this:
Case of Naomi Campell and Tamara Beckwith

The case of lashes - it could be quite interesting to see how long the transplant hair can grow?

anneparker
clips on hair extensions

I would be agree with you if you were providing some good information . But you are totally making things good here . I want to say people like to be in fake avatar and they love it when they disguise people from their hair style and dress and hair extensions help them to bring that one without any more loossess.

clips on hair extensions

Hennacat
admin
Re: No free lunches - hair extensions and fake-lashes

Here in the UK looking very fake has been 'in' for a while - this site has over 400 styles http://www.eyelashesdirect.co.uk/index.php?cid=4 and they aren;t just for fancy dress. people wear them for a night out - co-ordinated with their outfit.