liquid bindi

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
MadreKinse
liquid bindi

I'm re-new to this site. Haven't been on it for ages and ages, so pardon if the question has been asked before.

I'm looking to find liquid bindi in magenta color only. I look online and can't find anything but the kits with many colors, most of which I don't use, or single colors of black or red only.

Does anyone here know of a site to buy a one color liquid bindi?

ACWN
Re: liquid bindi

Unfortunately what you're asking for is outside of the normal topic of this forum (or at least in the section you posted in, which is for hair). This forum is restricted to the topic of pure plant dyes, the mixing and use of those dyes. Anything that comes in an unnatural color (ie magenta) or premixed is off topic for this forum.

You can try over on the Long Hair Community forum if you're looking for liquid bindi for hair use, their topics arent as limited. :)

MadreKinse

I thought I posted this to the TAAB section.

I'm wanting to find liquid bindi for making forehead bindi and not using it in my hair. For my hair I use henna and indigo only.

ACWN

OH! My bad. The TAAB is under the hair section, and I misunderstood. I'm so sorry! Uhhh... I think mehandi.com is now carrying some.

Jen

First there's this page, with some kumkum alternatives.

www.mehandi.com/shop/kumkum/index.html

But for the most part they are true red. I'm thinking that if you mix a few drops of the durra prime red from the top link with the "peacock shimmer paint" from the link below, you could get a lovely magenta. These are temporary tattoo paints that are totally skin safe and wear so well you could literally leave it on several days!

www.mehandi.com/shop/scheherazade/index.html

I know that's a tremendous pain to mix the color yourself, but it would definitely do the job, wear all day, and never smear!

Alternately, Temptu makes A LOT of colors. You could look and see if they have one for you that wouldn't need to be blended. 

MadreKinse

oooh, i'll try temptu. although the products you mention are lovely, i've got my heart set on one color. hopefully temptu makes one closer to it.

thanks!