One of the most extreme forms of piercing and stretching I have seen

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hennacat
admin
One of the most extreme forms of piercing and stretching I have seen

I came across these images yesterday which show one of the most extreme piercings and stretchings I have seen. These are so extreme that the 'owner' is said to have continued problems as a result of them - affecting his eyes, ability to talk etc.

news.bmezine.com/2008/02/24/fishmaul-fishmouth-zygzag-cheek-stretching/

Anecdotally, it appears that he has removed the plugs and is reconstructing his face. What I find interesting is that Zygzag appears to have been reluctant to publicise his extreme modifications unlike others.

What do you think?

hennakatrin
admin
Re: One of the most extreme forms of piercing and stretching ...

I remember when I saw this first time - I do monitore modblog quite regylarly - and I  thought: WHY? I must say - I still wonder about it.

I think the tattooing of an eyeball was before that - and I still do not get that, too.

But about most extreme modification - well, check their genitalia-piercing part or read THIS. Hard-core body-modification is very much about genitalia and mostly male-genitalia. A huge sausage-party as they name it by themselves. And sometimes the result or even half of the result makes wonder - how they think to use this part of a body anymore? If at all...?
I think ModCon was the first book that I could not drink even coffe while reading it. But this is a good book, very good.