Smart muslim women

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
hennakatrin
admin
Smart muslim women

You all know the so-called 'burqa-debatte' - to make it law and force muslim women not to wear niqab.
So here is what muslim women have found(ed) to stay with their identity and keep their face:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAMx5yomJXg

Maggie
Re: Smart muslim women

What a genius idea! I think this law is so very wrong. It gives the impression that in Islam women have no rights and that is completely incorrect., the women who are being opressed are being opressed because it's the norm in their culture, not the religion. If any of the men who believe in opressing their women could actually read and understand the Quran, they'd beg for forgiveness. However there lays the secondary problem, many Muslims can recite the Quran but they don't speak or understand Arabic and most will not accept a translated version. I am banning anything from France in my house.

Hennacat
admin

It is an interesting debate. Does wearing a veil bring freedom or oppression? I would be interested to hear from women who do wear veils about their experiences.

ladytetsu

lmao, now there's a girl who knows what's what!  Good for her!

(Niqab so not MY thing, but if you wanna, what biz is it of mine?  That's my theory, at any rate.)

sailor

I have a lot of friends that cover up there face.

There doing it for there God. So even if somebody says something bad to them thy dont give any attention to it because they know that they are doing something right from there religion.

I think personally its really hard to where a niqb these days ive heard storys that are just onnormally. I heard that one got a stone tossed against here just because she was wearing a niqab and she was pregnant.

I understand its sometimes weird to talk to somebody you cant see but its still a human being and that doesnt meen you can call them names or go trow things at them.

respect .