phoenix, az

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
leapfrog
phoenix, az
Are there any artists in the phoenix/glendale, az area here? I just moved down here from the beautiful pnw and I'm desperately trying to find artists down here to network/sling with.
JanetAbruzzi
Re: phoenix, az
I too moved in this area a month ago and still trying to find some artists. If someone knows about it, do post some information here. Thanks.
Jen
Have you ladies seen this page? http://www.hennapage.com/henna/where/artists.html Since its in alphabetical order by state, theres someone in Phoenix right on top! Try a facebook search too.
leapfrog
Well, I'm not exactly a lady, but I'll have to check that out. Is it up to date?
Jen
Terribly sorry about that! I'm afraid that being in this business for a decade, I've met about 6 male henna artists the whole time, and I occasionally forget to check myself on gender labeling.

That list is kept fairly current but its certainly not comprehensive. I would imagine that the information in that list should be quite accurate, but there are lots of other artists out there to be found!
desertholly
I'm a stone's throw down the road in Tucson.  I get up to the Phoenix area from time to time and wouldn't mind getting together at some point.  That said, life is mega busy for me just now, but I anticipate calmer times during the heat of the summer, so that would be a good time to try to get together.