Best conditioner for post henna?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
PurpleFrog
Best conditioner for post henna?

I have read that you should use a conditioner without protein.  Is this true?  Will someone tell me the name of what is best to use.  I don't want to use one that pulls the henna from my hair.

m_moore
admin
I would recommend our awesome

I would recommend our awesome conditioner.  It's amazing: http://www.mehandi.com/shop/liquidshampoo/index.html

Now, conditioners without protein.. I don't want to say yes and I don't want to say no. 

Here is why...

You do not want to over-dose on protein in your hair.  It confuses it and cause cause it to be quite dry and brittle... but a little bit of protein doesn't hurt. 

Conditioners are commonly misunderstood.  I have heard a lot of people say "I cannot use conditioner, it  does this, or that..."  The truth is, you just haven't found the right now, or you are using too less or too much.  I would type in the qualities you are looking for in a conditioner and search.  There are a lot out there, some for fine, some for thick, some for curly, some for all, some for few... What I like about Ancient Sunrise®  Lavender Conditioner is that it doesn't weigh down the hair or make it too oily, a little goes a long way, and it makes your hair feel exra fantastic. 

PurpleFrog
Thank you!

Thank you!