Any Natural Redheads Gone Dark Brown with Henna?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
simplelifemama
Any Natural Redheads Gone Dark Brown with Henna?

Hi everyone! I'm new here and looking for advice on dyeing my hair with henna for the first time :)

I have naturally red hair, and would like to acheive a dark chocolate brown color. I used to dye it in the past with chemicals, but stopped when I got pregnant with my daughter last year. My hair is now fully grown out, but she's 7 months old now and I stopped breastfeeding last month. My hair started to thin and fall out almost immediately, and it looks awful!! I really want to dye it dark again and cut it all off into my old pixie-style cut, but I've never used henna before and am a little nervous.

I ordered a dark brown mix online from the Henna Hut, but am a little nervous to try it. Has anyone with red hair gone darker with henna before?

Here's a recent photo that shows my true hair color......

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs567.snc3/30980_1440763185609_1428953173_1192370_2032689_n.jpg

Thanks for your help!! :)

Carrie
Re: Any Natural Redheads Gone Dark Brown with Henna?

We can advise you about using individual plant dyes and in general, there is no problem going darker from a lighter hair color like yours ...  but the product you mention is premixed and that's something we don't discuss here. They have their own forum/blog where you can discuss their products :)

locking this thread now ...

Topic locked