zekhara indigo and sudina indigo

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
lakkee
zekhara indigo and sudina indigo

Hi

I have been using sudina indigo for the past few years, I have been trying to order Sudina Indigo and it says it is currently out of stock.  Do you know how long it will take for it to be available.

I also see Zekhara indigo.  What is the difference between Sudina and Zekhara indigo?  Can i change to Zekhara indigo.  Are there any side effects to changing to Zekhara Indigo.

Thanks

:Lakkee

enissel
admin
Sudina Indigo

Hello,

Please check back in 2 weeks. You can use the Zekhara Indigo and it won't have any negative side effects. The Zekhara Indigo is a finer sift, so it is easier to wash out of the hair. The Zekhara Indigo also covers gray hair better than the Sudina Indigo.

lakkee
Do i use zekhara indigo the

Do i use zekhara indigo the same way as sudina indigo.  I follow the 2 step henna and then hendigo process most of the times.  And sometimes one step hendigo.  Can i just substitute zekhara with sudina indigo.  Do i need to make any chanes to the process

enissel
admin
Zekhara Indigo

Hello,

Yes you can use Zekhara Indigo the same way you would use Sudina Indigo. Mix the Indigo powder with distilled water until it is the same consistency as Henna. Mix Indigo paste with Henna paste for a 1 step process. You can also Apply Henna paste, wash, then apply Indigo paste, as a 2 step process to get Jet Black hair.

dwilliams
admin
Indigos

Hello,

We do have sudina indigo back in stock.