Henna'd my hair for the first time!

Hallo! I thought I'd post here and show the pictures I took today after I hennaed my hair for the first time. 

I started out with medium brown, with more reddish tones toward the ends from when I chemically dyed my hair last summer. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/MarynNeondreamer/MyPhotos/23782_106591432699788_1000004679452.jpg

how often can you henna?

I hennaed last Friday and want to try a different mix. Can I henna again this week?

Orange Hair for a Family Event?

I tried to do this right, and it has backfired bigtime.

Amla/cassia nightmare

Hi all,

This evening, I applied a mix of 100g cassia with 40g amla and water that was left for dye release during the day.  30 mins later, I was fed up with the dripping from underneath the shower cap, so I went to wash it out.  Two washes and conditionings later...all but the top inch or so of my BLONDE hair is black.  Like...gray-green-black.  I got the amla and cassia from Mehandi so in theory they're squared away metallic-salts-wise...

Alright, well this new forum is bright and shiny, and I think my previous question was lost. 

I have below shoulder length dirty-blonde hair (virgin with no grey). I would like an auburn, nothing too warm (ie orangey) and was suggested to try the Yemen. Would you add things like wine/coffee to it to darken it up a touch? If so, how much. 

Copyright violations

Jus' sayin': if you see someone on a social media group that's got stolen images or info on their page, or  blog or webpage ........ SPEAK UP. (If you saw someone shoplifting, would you report it to the manager, or say, "don't do that, it's not yours?)

If they've stolen my (or someone else's stuff) speak up.  Report it to the person who owns the material and/or speak up to the person who's violating copyright law.

Forums: 

How to go gray a little less gracefully?

I was wondering what my options are.....I would like to gradually go gray.

I've been using Henna on my hair for a year now.

Thanks ever so much!

Medium Auburn results over grey

Hi All! :-)

Accessible article about 'Why Gentlemen prefer blondes'

The Guardian has published an interesting article about the various scientific theories which seek to understand sexual preference for blonde hair in terms of evolutionary biology. 

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2010/jun/04/men-blonde-women-attractive

Forums: 

Pages

Subscribe to forums.hennapage.com RSS