411 on Buxus Gloss How to

just did a henna buxus on my hair and its oxidized and such. want to do a buxus gloss to get more browner color.... any acid needed, sitting time like henna or just wet it down( buxus) w/water and mix with conditioner.... how much? what else to mix buxus with?

[IMG]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn263/mishepard/mynewhaircut030.jpg[/...

Indigo Shelf Life

I found some Indigo in the back ( way back ) of my freezer.  It is still in the package, but I do not know how long the shelf life is.. Will it still leave a stain??? 

First time henna user

Hello

I did just the very front of my hair because I am starting to get gray hairs around my edges. After having it on for an hourI I washed it out. About 15 minutes after washing it out I got a massive headache. I did this yeaterday evning and I still have the headache.  I just took something for the headache to see if it goes away. Does anyone no why it caused me to get a headache.

2 step henna-indigo touch up

Hi- Can anyone offer any advice on doing the 2 step henna indigo touch-up for about 2 inches of grey and lighter brown roots?  I've always re-done my whole head before but wanted to try to see if I could extend the time before that was needed. My grey is pretty stubborn so I don't think a henna-indigo mix would do the trick...

Newbie with a few questions! *Updated*

Hi everyone,

I'm new to henna and strongly considering trying it for the first time.  I've been dying my hair (naturally a medium brown) for about ten years, and dying it red for the past four.  My hair has a tendency to be dry/damaged and I've decided that I've had enough with chemical dyes (not to mention that red dye fades so quickly that it requires more frequent touch ups.

I currently have about two inches of brown roots, and the rest is a faded coppery red/brown.

***Can anyone help me??***

I had purchased online henna powder and indigo powder.. problem is they both came in 1 packet mixed in together.. how can I mix acidic liquid in the henna? I did research but couldnt find anything.

This is a blend of: Lawsonia inermis (86%) and Indigo (14%) powders. Its a green powder with a tea/grass smell.  Can anyone help me.. thanks for any replies.

Advice please! Trying to help a neighbor

Ok, here's the situation. My next door neighbor very recently bleached her hair blonde, and it turned out orangeish on the lenght, lighter blond at the top and greenish by the roots. Pretty much fried the last two inches of her hair as well. She has only bleached the top layer of her hair, with the bottom layer being darkest brown from a previous chemical dye. She is also about 7 months pregnant. I offered to help her fix it- I have just enough henna, amla, and indigo left to help her get back to darkest brown, if I do a 1part henna, 1part amla, and 2 parts indigo ratio.

Light Mountain Henna

Hey Guys its Toot...again!!

Anyone know anything about and/or used Light Mountain Brand Henna?

Re: Moisture and frizzy hair

I never had to deal with frizzy hair due to moisture in the air until my hair turned gray and I started using chemical dyes. It is quite frustrating when one is used ot

Has anyone noticed if henna actually makes the hair smoother or acts as anti-frizz?

Thank you!

Can I use Aloe in my henna gloss?

I'm currently testing it on a swatch of my hair but I wanted to ask here to see if anyone had first hand experience.

If the aloe turns out to be a bad idea, what else can I use to dilute the henna for a gloss?  I tried conditioner yesterday, but it was so runny that I had sheets of henna running down my face and neck, and I had to rinse after just 15 minutes.

Thanks, 

Kate

Pages

Subscribe to forums.hennapage.com RSS