Including links in your posts

A nice feature of our new forum is that you don't need to use HTML tags for including internet addresses in your posts. The script automatically recognizes www.hennapage.com as a URL and insets the necessary tags in the background so that it appears in your post as live link pointed to the correct location on the web in your post when you preview or save it. It will do the same with an e-mail address.

I get to start playing with henna again!

Side note: I am loving this new forum set-up. I can actually put my real username on my posts instead of having to put asterisks around it. Thanks, HP Staff!

Forums: 

Question about events

How much do you need to make to consider an event a 'success'? Do you go in hoping for a certain dollar amount? I did a garden/art fair today. It didn't take me long to realize that it was more 'garden' than 'art' and that I wasn't going to make much money. I made 2x my vendor fee but considering the vendor fee was so dirt cheap (which is great, I know the organizer well and want to support her), it doesn't amount to much. I reluctantly call it a success. VERY reluctantly.
Forums: 

Indigo Share

Here's some recent indigo I did. Thought I'd share! http://www.flickr.com/photos/blurberrybuzz/4447371958/in/set-72157614695... victoria

Comment subject line fix and a reminder on line breaks

I've just installed a module to correct the mirroring of the first few words of a comment in the subject line. Comments will now be configured automatically in the familiar "Re:" format.

The line break issue is a known bug that developers are working on. For now, the workaround is to write/edit your posts in HTML mode, using the button in the "Input format" area ( the link under the "Body" textbox) and changing to the "No linebreak" mode before previewing or saving your post. R.

forums.hennapage.com

Forums Menu

¡Ahora se puede hacer preguntas en español en cualquier forum de Mehandi!

Henna for Hair forums

Pages

Subscribe to forums.hennapage.com RSS